Heating Service In Grass Valley, Nevada City, North Auburn, CA and Surrounding Areas
Professional Heating Service by BAEHR Heating & Air
As a homeowner, you are responsible for properly maintaining your HVAC appliances, including heating and cooling systems. If you neglect these appliances, they may lose efficiency and experience temporary breakdowns. To ensure that your heating appliances are functioning properly, it is important to schedule regular heating service with a technician. Contact us today for Heating Service In Grass Valley, Nevada City, North Auburn, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
However, before you do so, it is helpful to understand what a technician will do during the service process so that you can be an informed owner and avoid any potential fraud or cheating. A small checklist can help ensure that your technician follows all necessary steps and performs the service with care and sincerity.
Checklist for heating service
Although you cannot know all the steps a technician follows during the servicing schedule, you should know the important ones to ensure your appliance can work efficiently. Here is a checklist you can refer to when your technician visits for a heating service:
- A professional technician will turn off the main power supply for safety purposes.
- They will clear the surrounding area of the appliance for smoother airflow and functioning.
- They may dismantle some parts of the appliance to reach the inner ones.
- Lubricating the moving parts is necessary during the service schedule to avoid wear and tear damage.
- They will remove dirt and dust on the inner parts of the heating appliance to avoid repair jobs in the future.
- They will check the air filters and replace them with new ones for high indoor air quality.
- If necessary, they may replace a part inside the system after your approval as it has lost its efficiency to work.
- Once they are done with the system, they will inspect the external parts like the ductwork network and thermostat.
If you want a reliable HVAC company that provides transparent and honest heating service, put your trust in Baehr Heating & Air. Our technicians will ensure the money you invested in your appliance does not go to waste.