Heat Pump Replacement In Grass Valley, Nevada City, North Auburn, CA and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Replacement Service by BAEHR Heating & Air
A heat pump is an extremely efficient and apt HVAC appliance for most homes. It can work efficiently for more than 20 years if owners contact their technicians regularly for maintenance schedules. Contact us today for Heat Pump Replacement In Grass Valley, Nevada City, North Auburn, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
However, owners may have to replace their heat pumps earlier than the average time due to several problems. Owners should know when to contact our technicians for heat pump replacement services in such cases. If owners continue to use an inefficient heat pump, it can pose safety threats for them and their families.
Heat pump problems that indicate a replacement
If you notice these problems with your heat pump even after numerous repairs, you should contact our technician for a heat pump replacement schedule:
- Frequent repairing: Your heat pump requires numerous repair jobs each month, even though it has not crossed ten years of working.
- Short cycling: If your heat pump frequently breaks down or has short cycles, it can be due to low refrigerant levels or a faulty compressor. It can cause severe wear and tear damage to other components.
- Rising electricity bills: Your energy bills are rising even though you did not add new electrical appliances to your home.
- Difficulty in switching modes: Your system takes a lot of time to switch between modes, leading to an uncomfortable stay in your home. This can be due to the malfunctioning of the reversing valve.
- Overheating: Your heat pump overheats, consumes a lot of energy, and works for more hours than it should. It can be due to blocked airways or faulty components.
- Strange smells and noises: It gives off foul smells and creates a lot of noise while working, which disrupts your peaceful environment.
BAEHR Heating and Air will help you with HVAC replacement!
You should consult a professional HVAC company for a heat pump replacement to ensure you do not face heating issues down the road. BAEHR Heating & Air will ensure that the replacement process is hassle-free and flawless. You can contact us at (530) 575-0043 or email your queries at [email protected] to learn more.