Heat Pump Installation In Grass Valley, Nevada City, North Auburn, CA and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Installation by BAEHR Heating & Air
Purchasing a heat pump is a big decision for your home and family. You should know the advantages and disadvantages of a heat pump if you want or are considering installing it. Understanding the pros and cons will make it easier to decide whether you should contact our technician for heat pump installation services. Contact us today for Heat Pump Installation In Grass Valley, Nevada City, North Auburn, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
Advantages of a heat pump
Here are some advantages you get if you install a heat pump system:
- Saves money: The primary reason why numerous families have installed heat pumps in their homes is that a heat pump can work as a furnace and an air conditioner, so it helps save money on two different appliances.
- Higher efficiency: It is more efficient than an air conditioner and a furnace, so you get better efficiency and high performance at lesser costs. Heat pumps consume little electricity to extract and transfer the heat from one place to another.
- Less noisy: A heat pump does not create a lot of noise while working. Air-source heat pumps might produce sound; however, ground-source heat pumps are not noisy. It is because they do not extract heat from the air and do not need a fan.
- Easy maintenance: Heat pumps are easy to maintain, thanks to their high efficiency. However, our experts suggest scheduling maintenance services twice a year for better performance.
Disadvantages of a heat pump
Some disadvantages that you should know:
- The installation can be expensive, so you should prepare your budget accordingly.
- You might face more complications installing a heat pump, like a ground source heat pump.
- A heat pump may not be your best option if you live in an area with harsh winters.